School’s emphasis is on embracing the natural way to learning, i.e. Exploring, Experimenting, Inferring, Learning, and ‘Being’ by refining the self. The thrust is on eliciting the best in each child so that he/ she can rise above the quagmire of modern day negativity and pessimism. The school endeavours that its students imbibe the culture of positive thinking, creativity and refinement of the individual.
With the world-class infrastructure at Little Pearls we have thematic rooms based on concepts that enable a child to associate with, acknowledge and learn from the environment. The concept rooms give live & life experiences simultaneously with the help of Doll Room, Gym Arena, Dining Room, Indoor Activity Room & several other activity zones. The ambience provided at Little Pearls School attracts the little ones. The excellent staff at our school, welcomes them with open heart and tender guidance.
We understand the need of individual focus to each child and therefore we maintain a ratio of 12:1 i.e. 1 teacher for every 12 student or less. With this kind of ratio, our teachers ensure that no child is left out and they are able to give equal attention to all students present in the class. Thereby Little Pearls ensures equal learning for all.
The minimum qualification that we require for the teacher profile at Little Pearls is a Graduate. We preferably hire a Nursery Teacher Training Certified staff to do the job. Additionally, we provide updates & trainings regularly based on different topics either academics, activities, class management or lesson planning etc. to enhance our staff’s skill.
We draw our inspiration and guidance from various methodologies such as play-way method, Prep-2 method, learning with montessori kit and other teaching aids and concept rooms. To mention a few activities that help our students learn the most are literary activities, scientific activities, artisitic activities, sports etc.
Little Pearls School with more than 25 years of experience is an expert at early childhood care and education. Our students over the years have experienced excellent selection records at all leading formal school across NCR. With the aid of modern teaching methodologies our children our introduced to concepts of Phonetics, Alphabets, Colors, Numbers etc. The amiable environment encourages the child to explore and learn social, mental and physical activites which prepares them for higher level education.
LPS Global School, Sec-51, Noida is a group school. LPS Global School is based on central board of secondary education (CBSE) for their secondary school (X) and senior school certificate Examinations (XII). It will also offer the option for cambridge international examinations (CIE, UK) and is running with the world class infrastructure with the modern amenities.
The school will also offer Young Learners’ English Test (YLET) conducted by Cambridge International (UK), a programme designed especially for improving the English language skills of the students. The Key English Test (KET) and Preliminary English Test (PET) conducted by the British Council are also offered to further enhance their mastery of spoken English. For further details please visit: www.lpsglobal.org.
our school provides door step transport facility with the required safety & security measures.
- Little Pearls School considers the protection of your personal information important and shall take necessary care to safeguard your privacy.
- Online transaction charges are not part of the Fee. The following transaction charges shall be applicable:
Net Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards : As applicable
- All Fee rules as given in the invoice shall remain applicable.
- The Fee deposited through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking will normally reach the Nrps account after 1-2 days. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that fee is deposited well in time. Little Pearls School shall not be responsible for any not settled fee payment due any reason. The Little Pearls School also shall not be responsible, if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- Little Pearls School does not warranty the availability of online Fee Payment System every time. Little Pearls School will not be responsible for fine exemption if the last day student fee transition fails. We strongly advice that submit the fee through Offline or Online Payment System before the last fee day comes.
In case of any technical issue due to which the payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not show in our official ERP but the payment gateway service clearly mentions the confirmed settlement thereafter the School’s account receives the payment. We manually submit the payment in our ERP. It should take 7-10 working days for the payment to be credited in School’s account.
If double payment happens and the payment gateway service clearly mentions it, the school will refund the payment after the School’s account receives payment. Which should take 7-10 working days for the back payment or we can adjust the amount to the next month fee as per Payers request.
In all other cases where there is a discrepancy in the fee paid, the parent has to directly contact the School and the School’s decision would be final.